10 Amazing Ways To Gain Weight Naturally , Loosing weight is a top priority for some people, but to become thin naturally is equally a big challenge. You may have desired to put on weight to maintain your health and a fit body. So, we will tell you the best way of putting on weight naturally and also in a healthy manner. But how to gain weight in natural way is what you need to know.
Here are 10 Natural ways to gain weight that you can follow to put on a few Kgs!
10 Amazing Ways To Gain Weight Naturally
- Red meat is high in cholesterol and an effective way to gain weight easily.
- Meat contains a high amount of proteins and iron.
- You could just add a few drops of olive oil and toss the fresh red meat in the oven for a perfect healthy diet to add weight.
- The best parts of meat, such as a piece of rib, t-bone, strip and beef tenderloin, have good source of fats.
- But remember to avoid combining red meat with high saturated fats – this combo is definitely not the way to gain weight in a healthy way!
- Peanuts are packed with protein and fat.
- It offers an ideal meal portion for people trying to gain weight naturally.
- A single tablespoon of peanut butter has around 100 calories.
- Peanut butter also contains vitamins like magnesium, folic acids, Vitamin B and Vitamin E.
- Apply a thick layer of peanut butter to a whole wheat bread for a healthy breakfast and to boost up your calorie intake.
- A simple solution to gain weight is replacing your skimmed milk with whole milk.
- Whole milk will give you 60 extra calories per glass than the skimmed milk.
- Milk is also full of vitamins and nutrients.
- It is also a rich source of Vitamin D and A.
- You can take whole milk with oatmeal and cereal. No matter how you consume it, it will offer your health a whole lot of good!
- Fruits, especially tropical fruits can help you gain weight.
- Mango, bananas, papayas and pineapple have good natural sugar, which is a great way to gain weight.
- These fruits with natural sugars fill up your stomach and give you instant energy.
- You can simply make a sweet dessert adding these fruits and skipping saturated artificial sugars.
- If you find it boring to eat fruits and vegetables plain, then put them together and blend them to make a yummy smoothie.
- Avocados are an excellent way to add good healthy fats to your diet.
- Just a half of an avocado contains 140 calories.
- It is also a good source of vitamins and minerals, such as high levels of Vitamin E, folic acid and potassium.
- So remember to enjoy avocado as salads. You can even spread it on your toast.
Whole Wheat Bread
- Whole wheat bread is an amazing way to gain weight easily.
- If you are adding whole wheat bread to your diet, toss it up with grains.
- Whole wheat bread has enough nutrients to support a healthy breakfast and also add enough calories.
- They also contain fiber and minerals that are missing in the normal white breads.
- The whole wheat bread as breakfast will keep you stay full for longer period of time.
Butter Or Ghee
- Butter is high in calories.
- If you get bored of drinking milk every day, then toast the whole beat bread with butter in a low flame till they roast well.
- It will make a good breakfast and will give you all the nutrients that you require for the day.
- Always remember, butter does have saturated fats, so eat and enjoy it in limits.
- If you don’t prefer butter, you can substitute it with ghee.
- Ghee is a form of clarified butter. You can use ghee in moderation in cooking as it has concentrated flavor.
- Add yummy eggs lightly fried in butter or ghee for a nutritious breakfast and boost of high calories.
- Nuts are a great snacks choice when it comes to gaining weight.
- They have good sources of fat and nutrients. Nuts also contain a good deal of fiber.
- Eating mixed nuts can keep you full for longer period of time. You can easily carry them in your bags to work or college.
- Cheese is my favorite and I am sure you love to eat it too.
- The best part is that you can use them in almost any of your favorite dishes.
- Again, if you are running out of milk, then this is a good option as it has all the nutritional benefits of milk.
- Generally, most of the cheeses are very high in fat, so the consumption of cheese helps the person to gain weight naturally.
- Everyone loves potatoes! You can add these high carbohydrate-rich vegetable into your diet to gain weight really fast.
- Potatoes are very high in protein, full of fibers and also contain good amounts of Vitamin C.
- We often neglect eating potatoes with the skin, but remember potatoes have the abundant nutrition on the skin.
- Once you peel the skin off, you are cutting off the major portion of vitamins and proteins.
- These are some of the natural foods to gain weight!
- Whether you want to lose weight or gain weight, you just can’t go with unhealthy foods.
- If something is high in calories, it definitely doesn’t mean you can eat it to gain weight.
- Trans fats that are majorly found in processed foods should be always avoided.
- They are just the wrong type of food that leads to heart diseases.
- It is very true that drinking sugary beverages like sodas and eating French fries will make you gain weight, but not in a healthy way.
- The best way to gain weight is always through healthy food.
Follow these steps 10 Amazing Ways To Gain Weight Naturally successfully put on weight in a healthy way and reach your ideal weight.