Weight Gain Herbs : Today, when the world is facing an obesity epidemic, the desire to gain weight may seem like fiction. But there are people who need to gain weight for various reasons. Some have high metabolism, some are genetically predisposed to be ‘small’ and some just don’t eat enough! But the way to gain weight is not to binge on junk food—that will just add fat and make you unhealthy.
If you are someone who wants to gain weight the healthy way, you might need to add a couple of herbs in your diet! Confused about which ones to use? Let us read to know.
Top 10 Herbs For Weight Gain
- Cannabis has often been regarded as marijuana.
- It is one of the most effective ways in which you could increase your appetite and put on a little weight.
- In countries like the US, Cannabis is used only for medicinal purposes.
- It requires a prescription if one wants to purchase it legally.
- Chamomile is famous for its appetite increasing properties.
- The daily intake of this will help you improve your appetite. Naturally, you will see changes in your weight.
- If you have been skinny and underweight all your life, use chamomile and its extracts.
- You are surely going to see the change.
- Blessed Thistle has often been used in bitter tonics and is known to increase appetite, improve digestion and help people put on some weight.
- People who struggle with weight gain issues should definitely try this once.
- It is worth a try and has been appreciated by all those who have used this.
- Gentian roots have been used for decades to treat people who suffer with unwanted weight loss and lack of appetite issues.
- It helps the body absorb food the right way.
- It increases the gastric sensations, appetite as well as bile flow.
- It is a very bitter herb, and usually bitter herbs help you eat better during meals.
- Dandelion Roots is a great herbal supplement.
- It has often been used by women to increase appetite and promote weight gain.
- It is recommended especially for pregnant women, so that their appetite is stimulated.
- It has a high content of beneficial nutrients, which make it a healthy and smart option to gain weight.
- Chen Pi is a dried citrus peel supplement that helps you improve the digestive system and increase appetite.
- They are used to treat dyspepsia and have been used as relaxants.
- It increases the body’s natural secretions and stimulates the appetite too.
- It also relieves one from abdominal distention.
- Ginger has been used for several years to treat intestinal issues.
- It is the best herb you could use to take care of your upset stomach, nausea and dyspepsia.
- It treats poor appetite effectively and helps you enjoy your meals better.
- This herb works effectively when it comes to warming the digestive tract.
- Custard Apple is one herb that is suitable for weight gain.
- It is known for having a cooling impact on one’s body and brings down the heat in no time.
- It increases the chances of weight gain and counteracts anorexia.
- If you know someone who suffers from this disease, suggest them to add a couple of custard apples to their diet.
- Licorice or Yashtimadhu is an effective natural supplement that helps you gain weight.
- It is ideal for those who have a weak immune system.
- Ashwagandha is one popular Indian herb known for its rich and natural supplements.
- It heals stress, lack of energy, lack of appetite, fatigue as well as strain.
- If taken with a healthy and nutritious diet, it can certainly help you gain some weight.
If weight gain is on your mind, try these herbs! Along with a healthy diet, and workout regimen, these herbs can help you gain those much desired pounds.
Are you looking for ways to gain weight? What tricks have you tried? Share with us in the comments section below.